Thursday, 6 March 2014

Hello, my lovelies!

Hello, my lovelies!                                                            6th of March 2014

I've never blogged before, so bare with me it could take me some time to get into the swing of things! I'm not really sure how to use Blogger, so I'll be watching a lot of video's for help. Firstly, my name is Alice, your probably wondering why my name is Floral_Seasons, well that's because that's my Instagram name so check that out! Top ten facts about me;

1.) My full name is Alice, but people call me Ali.
2.) My favourite animal's are big cats (leopards,cheetah's ect) and Tapir's because they are adorable.
3.) My favourite food is Pizza (I could live on it)
4.) I love chocolate milkshakes.
5.)I have a cat called Cindy, and I'm collecting my puppy Gizmo on Sunday :)
6.)I love watching You tuber's such as Zoella,Tanya Burr, Tyler Oakley and Fashion Rocks My Socks.
7.) My favourite shops are; Topshop,New Look, Lush, Waterstone's and I LOVE Starbucks.
8.)I love lots of different artists; Nina Nesbitt,Paramore, and many more.
9.)I've never been to a different Country and I do not own a passport, but I'm hoping to travel some day.
10.) I'm addicted to Instagram, but I get stuck on what to post.

Thanks for reading, I'll blog soon and by then I should know how to use Blogger haha!
Alice xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment